What is Sportsit.es?
- Sportsit.es is a host for sports team or league websites. http://Sportsit.es/<...>
- We have many features to help you easily manage your team or league. See list ->
- Create a team website to keep track of game and practice schedule, player stats, player availability, and share photos.
- Create a few team websites - one for each team and/or sport.
- Create a 2-team league website for pickup (casual) games. Setup game schedule and let people signup for each game.
- Create a 30-team league website and share league news, schedules, standings, stats, availabilities and attendances, and photos.
- Account / Sign Up:
- Uses Google or Yahoo Accounts for authentication - you can restrict access to your website to certain Google or Yahoo Accounts.
- Keep track of multiple seasons for your team or league
- Game Scores:
- Keep track of game scores - for team record (GP W L T) and/or league standings (Pts)
- Game and Practice Schedule:
- Schedule games, practices, parties, fundraisers and other events for your team or league
- Player Stats:
- Keep track of detailed player stats for each game - batting, pitching, goals, assists, penalties / fouls, shots on goal, +/-, saves (goalie). Season stats are automatically updated when game stats are entered (e.g., when a player scores a goal in a game, his total goals for the season is automatically updated and reflected in the stats page)
- Player Availabilities and Attendances:
- Let your team members (players, coaches, managers, etc) set their own availability for each event (games, practices, etc.) and the admin can set attendance records (who actually attends) for each event (games, practices, etc.)
- Team Members:
- Setup Players, Coaches, Managers, Parents, etc. You can import team members from your Google Contacts.
- Share Photos:
- Let your team members add photos from their favorite photo sites (i.e., Flickr or Picasa) and share them with your team or league
- Mailing Lists:
- Created mailing lists for your team or league to (un)subscribe to
- Access / Security:
- Set your website to be accessible publicly or privately (team members only)
- League Standings:
- View league standings - automatically calculated when game scores are entered
- Style Sheet (CSS):
- Customize your site with your own style sheet (CSS). You can customize the font, colors, backgrounds, borders, etc - everything you can do with CSS, you can customize.